My affair...

Options
Oh 140's, although it was difficult letting go I need to tell you just how good 130's are making me feel... They make me feel good, sexy and desireable... but the truth is I am hoping that this relationship ends just and fast as it started. I am looking forward to enticing and retaining the attention of the 120's in my immediate future and making a longtime relationship of it.:heart:

Replies

• lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Couldn't read your post and not 'like' it. Hope you find your perfect 120 soon!
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    That is the perfect way of thinking about weight loss.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    As with any "affair", the more attractive you make yourself, the more you are wanted. So the 120s will be seeking your healthy-self out soon :)
  • lulig311
    lulig311 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks! It was a brief encounter with the 140's... and although I love flirting with 130's, I hope this affair lasts a lot shorter!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    What a lovely way to put it :flowerforyou:
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    Haha! I love this!

You have an excellent way of putting things dear! :laugh:
  • oceans
    oceans Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very Cute!
  • BbNuke
    BbNuke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh 140's, although it was difficult letting go I need to tell you just how good 130's are making me feel... They make me feel good, sexy and desireable... but the truth is I am hoping that this relationship ends just and fast as it started. I am looking forward to enticing and retaining the attention of the 120's in my immediate future and making a longtime relationship of it.:heart:

Your 140's and I have been making some serious eye contact, and I just know we will be together soon. I know you won't mind, since you are already in another relationship with 130's - no matter how brief it might be.

Bebe
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Love it! Can't wait til the 140's and I have become entangled! :tongue:
  • lulig311
    lulig311 Posts: 6
    Options
    Your 140's and I have been making some serious eye contact, and I just know we will be together soon. I know you won't mind, since you are already in another relationship with 130's - no matter how brief it might be.

Bebe

Bebe - You can definitely have the 140's, by all means. I won't mind it at all! I must tell you, they were very good to me and made me feel very comfortable within my own skin, however I wanted more of a challenge and needed something new in my life. I tend to get bored rather easily and am always looking for new challenges. Now that I have had a taste of 130's, heck why not shoot for the 120's, right? Best of luck to you... I know you'll find your perfect 140 in no time!

Lourdes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!