Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your Valentine's day cheat meal

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Vegetable hibachi - extra veggies.
    For dessert we shared carrot cake and a chocolate strawberry cupcake

3bsfnt6rwil6.jpeg
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Chinese, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter m&m's and gummies lol
  • Lyrica7
    Lyrica7 Posts: 88 Member
    Cream of zucchini soup, shrimp scampi, roasted asparagus, French silk pie
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I had heart of palm and chickpea salad with an insane amount of olive oil dressing and croutons. Then I had a piece of chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and coconut pecan bourbon filling.

And since I made and decorated the cake, I helped myself to the cake pieces I trimmed before frosting.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Didn't have a valentine lol except my mom visited me in la with her cousin and it was my refeed/ cheat day. We also went to a farmers market where I didn't have anything unhealthy but sampled some stuff. My day consisted of:
    -samples of fruit and cheeses
    -egg white vegetable omelette with feta (they added a lot of butter).
    -cauliflower w/ butter
    -some of my moms pancakes, sausage, and potatoes
    -orange
    -chipotle bowl with double everything
    -Lenny and larrys cookie
    -pint of halo top
    -bowl of cereal
    -sweet potato w/ cottage cheese
    -popcorn
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    I made fettuccine in lobster cream sauce. A small plate rang in at 700+ calories. My husband and I shared a bottle of wine. The kids and I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I ate lightly for breakfast and lunch and did some extra time on the treadmill and ended up only 100 calories over target for the day.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Spicy split red lentils & sweet potatoe cooked in coconut milk. Cucumber tomato & pineapple salad with cilantro. The "cheat" was sharing a bottle of traminette because we're doing the Daniel fast for lent. Except Sunday isn't a fast day during lent, so really no cheat.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I had chicken and sausage bolognese over bowtie pasta for dinner. It was really yummy. Earlier in the day I had Slow Cooker Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake with mixed berries.

Plus my usual foods, I ended up staying within maintenance calories.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    edited February 2016
    We waited and went out tonight. Went to Pappadeaux and had:

Bread and butter

Crispy fried alligator with creole sauce (appetizer)

"The Papadeaux Platter"
    Fried: shrimp, crawfish, catfish, stuffed shrimp, stuffed crab, crab cake, French fries

NY style cheesecake for dessert

(Didn't come close to finishing the platter. I ate way more of the alligator than she did and we split the cheesecake but couldn't finish it between the two of us)
  • katzenfluff
    katzenfluff Posts: 78 Member
    A flute of Asti
    Deep fried green beans with ranch dressing - maybe 15
    Fried calamari with cocktail sauce - 6 or 8 rings
    6 deep fried jumbo shrimp
    Half of a baked potato with 2 pats of butter
    Large side salad with chunky blue cheese dressing ( about 2 tablespoons dressing)
    8 baby carrots, 3 pieces of celery, 2 pickle spears
    4 mini garlic breadstick cracker thingies
    All very yummy and I figure I'm over for the week by about 125 calories.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    Ended up making beef ravioli in a bacon rose sauce, with homemade garlic and cheese pizza bread and far too much wine.
  • mattkdawson
    mattkdawson Posts: 53 Member
    CollieFit wrote: »
    PS I assume the "cheat" element implies that it's food that isn't logged? So again that's not the case here as I logged everything and it came to about 1000 cals, but it was all accounted for as we went for a lovely 7 mile cross country hike earlier in the day.

No, I logged it. By cheat I meant that I didn't care that I went over budget. I feel like I gotta do that once every few weeks
  • mattkdawson
    mattkdawson Posts: 53 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Bread and butter

"The Papadeaux Platter"
    Fried: shrimp, crawfish, catfish, stuffed shrimp, stuffed crab, crab cake, French fries

(Didn't come close to finishing the platter. I ate way more of the alligator than she did and we split the cheesecake but couldn't finish it between the two of us)

AAh i love pappadeaux's.

What part of Texas are you in? Austinite here
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Mine turned into food poisoning so yay! I'm down 4 pounds after the weekend. Too bad my goal is building muscle right now not weight loss -_-
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Bread and butter

"The Papadeaux Platter"

AAh i love pappadeaux's.

What part of Texas are you in? Austinite here

Actually, we're in the Cincinnati area. Surprisingly, they have a location all the way up here.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    l2d4a7uj4la2.jpg

This was dessert. I'm paying for it now!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Actually stayed really low until dessert.

Dinner was Thai-marinated shrimp over steamed rice with a side of snap peas. Around 250 cals since I didn't take more than a tsp of sauce. It was really tasty, definitely something to make again.

Dessert was a piece of homemade lemon meringue pie.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Gift from my husband...I didn't have them all, but I did eat a fair amount!
    n6miyk7ttgyq.jpg
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    A slice of bread, a salad drowned in dressing with mangoes and peppers, five crab ravioli in lobster cream sauce and then a variety of desserts including a crepe and two cinnamon buns. Oh, and can't forget the bottle of wine. I started my day by running two miles to prepare, but most definitely still splurged.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    so the boyfriend and I had our actual valentine's day celebration yesterday, went out to dinner at a Thai place with drinks and appies and the whole thing, and got frosties from wendy's for dessert after a few games of pool. luckily I've been not eating much lately due to being pretty depressed so I didn't have breakfast or lunch and ended up only going over by about 200 calories this time. woo lol