Slimming world

Options
sfb84
sfb84 Posts: 13 Member
Does anyone follow the slimming world plan?

Replies

• ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I do, though I haven't been very good at it lately!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't and that's why I'm here on MFP!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I prefer the world stay spherical. Wouldn't want to break any laws of physics now, would we?
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i am a member of SWU (Slimming World USA), but i have yet to actually follow it.
  • areid99
    areid99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been a member.. Over and over again. It is an excellent plan but I became disillusioned with the fact that it's a business at the end of the day.. I began to resent that I was paying every week.. Any hoo. That another story. I still embrace the essence of the plan.. Loads of fruit and veg.. V. Low fat, extra lean meats and fish, controlled breads and grains, controlled dairy. Loving MFP, though.. It's the equivalent of the SW Food diary.. I need that focus and it keeps me mindful of what I'm eating..
  • coldplay23
    coldplay23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    if you are all looking for sw buddies please add me i have just got all the books but am not going to cladss as im doing the old green plan and its phased out now
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I don't and that's why I'm here on MFP!

LOL. Yes, why pay if you don't need to?
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    If a friend of mine is anything to go by, they must be doing exceedingly well from people not succeeding. She's been back and forth for years. She either never loses or when she does she never learns to maintain. I suppose as a dieting "business" repeat customers are your bread and butter. Funny thing is she demonises counting calories and totally sucked up all the process and lingo (I can still hear it... different colour days, syns, free fast foods etc etc) but somehow putting into practice is clearly not working for her.