Alright nerds Xbox one or ps4 ;)

Options

Replies

• Armstrong2409
    Armstrong2409 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Battlefield, call of duty, gears of war and hitman,
    Can't wait for the division and Tom Clancy wild land to come out
    PS4 all the way. I've always been a Playstation girl, mostly because I wanted to play the Final Fantasy games back in the day.

What current games are you guys hooked on right now?

Battlefield, call of duty, gears of war and hitman,
    Can't wait for the division and Tom Clancy wild land to come out
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I bought the PS4 and after a couple months bought the Xbox One, I prefer the Xbox One so much more, the UI is much better, controller is more comfortable and I find the online more stable. I actually haven't turned my PS4 on since I bought the Xbox.
  • sp_xox
    sp_xox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on call of duty at the moment
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    PC master race!
    Or ps4!!!
    Xbox is crap....git good noobs.
    Beat me to it...

4rdOcQasKart.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

• camilleNY30
    camilleNY30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ps4 of course ! Lol
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have both. I much prefer ps4, though. The controller feels better and I hate the interface less. Plus that's where most of my friends are. But at the end of the day, I'ma PC guy. I know graphics are not important, but when I can run a game set to 1440p at 144hz it's so damn hard to look at something running at 30fps and/or 1080p.
  • Armstrong2409
    Options
    I bought the PS4 and after a couple months bought the Xbox One, I prefer the Xbox One so much more, the UI is much better, controller is more comfortable and I find the online more stable. I actually haven't turned my PS4 on since I bought the Xbox.

I know , have u seen he elite controller for it ? It looks badass,

• Armstrong2409
    Options
    I have both. I much prefer ps4, though. The controller feels better and I hate the interface less. Plus that's where most of my friends are. But at the end of the day, I'ma PC guy. I know graphics are not important, but when I can run a game set to 1440p at 144hz it's so damn hard to look at something running at 30fps and/or 1080p.

Ya that's what been heating my bro in law has ps4 Xbox one and pc and he plays his pc likes it a lot more, I'm not really a of guy so idk what games there are for it or what u can do to ur comp, I want a gaming laptop so bad lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Ps4 for me. I preferred the 360 last generation, but the Ps4 I think is overall the better system this generation though the Xbox One is not a bad system. I guess it all comes down to preferences. The differences are negligible for most. I enjoy the exclusives on Playstation more and i have more friends who have playstations if I want to play online.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Ya that's what been heating my bro in law has ps4 Xbox one and pc and he plays his pc likes it a lot more, I'm not really a of guy so idk what games there are for it or what u can do to ur comp, I want a gaming laptop so bad lol

You can do a LOT with PCs and get a lot out of them if you're willing to spend the money. I fully understand why people would not be into the PC thing. It's so much easier to just buy a box and know the games will work on it (well most of the time anyway... I'm looking at you, AC: Syndicate! ). With a PC there are so many combinations of hardware that you're not guaranteed your stuff will always work right away.

I grew up poking around with PCs so part of the fun for me is building my own custom machine. For a lot of people its not worth the hassle.

And I do very much love going into the graphics options and pushing all the sliders as far right as possible. It's so satisfying.
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Wii U and 3DS.

What can I say? I'm a Nintendo gal ;P

Also: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem. 'Nuff said :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    ps4, i had an xbox 360 for years but it just didnt seem worth it, the monthly subscribtion fee's and so so on, plus i just prefer ps4 games, bloodborne and the souls games and so on
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Xbox yo!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    PS4
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    ^^^ NOOOOO!!! :s
  • Armstrong2409
    Options
    I do like the PS3 cuz it's free to play online but I may go with Xbox one cuz of the graphics and elite controller , I'm not really getting satisfied by play station :| , and did lots of research and it's saying that Xbox is a bit big but it's quite not as loud as PS3 and 4
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If I ever date/marry again.. That will be one of my questions. And if he says one of those things that plays games on it.. I will pretend I need to go to the toilet and do a runner lol.. I have been on the back burner to a man who has an addiction!!

Lol! Yes, it's not fun to come 2nd to electronics. However, We have an Xbox and a ps3. I was addicted to Lumines and Bomberman Live in the winter of 07. Dark times. Lol
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Has to be Xbox one, but do miss the older final fantasy games on ps
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Anybody who plays GTA Online on PS4 add me on PSN