Put on 1lb

Options
So last week I had a terrible week and put on 1lb and I'm feeling so deflated and down about it, I was doing so well :(

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, just get back to eating at a deficit again.

You can't change it, time machines haven't been invented yet.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and get back at it. It's going to happen sometimes. Very few people lose weight consistently every single week, all the way to goal. You might want to read this:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10084670/it-is-unlikely-that-you-will-lose-weight-consistently-i-e-weight-loss-is-not-linear/p1
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Unless you weighed a few days in a row and it showed that 1 lb every time, you can't say that's a lb of fat. Weight can fluctuate for many, many reasons. Relax! Stressing about 1 lb isn't very healthy in my opinion.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day. I put on and take off several pounds several times a week. If you let this get to you, it's gonna be one bummer rodeo hon! We are never one golden perfect cardinal weight. We are factories for food digestion, water allocation, sodium dispersal and waste management. Every 24 hours it's the same damn story. Over time the cluster of numbers get smaller in the aggregate. That's all. Get trend weight, or happy scale. Get over it. Even your ultimate goal weight will be a range of weights.