Starting over...again

Options
Hi all...my name is Karen and I'm a 47 year old mom of one from Saskatchewan. I've just rejoined map after gaining back all I lost, plus a bit more, just over a year ago. I'd like to get back on track and start feeling better and healthier.

Replies

• Kristycandelaria
    Options
    Hi Karen!! I'm in the same boat as you!!! Trying to stay motivated and eat the right way again.
  • karennicholsdiedrich
    Options
    Hi Karen, this is Karen from Wisconsin! I too am in your boat. Over the last year I have gained back the 25 lbs I lost previously. Long, cold winters make it even harder to stay active and eat right (I'm sure you can relate!). At least we're taking the first step! Best wishes to you for healthy eating.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are certainly not alone. Welcome back......maybe this time we'll really figure out that reaching goal weight doesn't mean you can go back to our old ways? I am determined to be a MFP lifer this time. Lol
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen,
    Sherrie from Tennessee! Mother of 2 and 45. I went Vader this past summer and am just returning to the light myself! I put it off for a while, feeling very ashamed but then decided that getting back on track was the only way I could lift my metaphorical head again! Be hopeful and Confident, we've done it before and we can do it again!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Also just coming back, the last 4 weeks. Had gained back half my loss and activity level WAY down. You're not alone, sending a friend request!!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me @kfrankiewitz ! I'm also 47 with about 20 to loose :) My name is Nicole :)
  • kfrankiewitz
    kfrankiewitz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! One day at a time and we'll get there!