Hey.. looking for friends on a journey to lose 20+ lbs

Options
nesa98
nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
Seems like my other post was taken down. Gotta love butt hurt admins..

Anyway, I've been on here a while, all my friends no longer use their accounts. . Looking for people to help keep me moving along since i keep getting stuck at plateaus. .. im a sahm of a 5 1/2 month old girl, plus i have 3 that are school age. I live in pa with no friends near. Hope to meet some nice motivating people soon :)

Replies

• ghearinn2014
    ghearinn2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nesa98. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a 43 year old that has recently had a heart attack. I have a total of 50lbs to lose of which I have list 12. Total life change needed for me and any help and support is appreciated.
  • bendis2007
    bendis2007 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I've already lost about 30 pounds in the last year. I'm trying to lose another 30 pounds or so this year. We can work on motivating each other!
  • bunkster83
    bunkster83 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I would like to lose 50 lbs, but most importantly, I am changing my lifestyle. The weight will come with the goal of healthy living.
  • JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on everyday since 8 days, eager to get healthier and say bye bye to those extra pounds!
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • kristimichelle13
    Options
    Me too :-)
  • alyssahartwig92
    alyssahartwig92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm always looking for that extra support and motivation! ☺️
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on a 95 day streak and I work out almost every day!
    Good Luck!
  • chiptease
    chiptease Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lbs last year and working on my last 12-15 pounds. Feel free to add me :)