Can I check in with my diary, and my TDEE...? Is this the right place for this?

Options
So I've been much, much more active the past 2 monthes or so in religiously tracking my activities and foods eaten, and I think it's time to get an outside perspective on if my goals are healthy/sustainable.

Originally I had the default weightloss setting of 1200 calories, but once I started exercising regularly and trying to adjust my diet (albeit it's been slow in the sense of adding veg and tuff), I quickly realized this wasn't realistic for me. I recalculated based off of a TDEE calculator, got the suggested amount for weightloss, plopped that onto MFP and adjusted my protein intake goals.

However, I used a new TDEE calculator that has me at a much different calorie goal for weight loss, and now I'm not sure if I'm eating too much (because I've exceeded the amount I set more recently), or if my want for food is a result of undereating?

I will be weighing myself properly next week, and hopefully getting my first body fat % estimate as well (last I checked was in highschool and it was at 30%. I don't think it would be any lower than 22% and that's being gracious).

At 5'2", 122-125lbs, age 26 and a female, I just want to make sure I'm doing ok! I know that change happens bit by bit, and my activity levels have increased dramatically from where they were, but I wanna get some outside perspective. My goal weight is at 110, but I'd be ok with 115 (the weight I was last time I was happy and activ ein my lifestyle, when I moved up 2 years ago. Didn't just choose it arbitrarily).

My diary is open to the public; please keep in mind that the changes I've made through this month and last are the most dramatic in terms of food, and I'm still adjusting to having more healthy items. Suggestions are awesome, I can provide any other needed details as well.

The TDEE that got me concerned/made me wonder if my goals were off was health-calc.com/diet/energy-expenditure-advanced (Hope it's ok I included a link).