Dedicated and Happy To Be Back

ohaston
ohaston Posts: 218 Member
Hi Im Olivia ... As you can see ( on my page ) I joined MFP a couple of years ago ... but I became totally dedicated on 20May13 and Have lost 22 lbs and nearly 12 in. I am so excited... Never thought counting calories would be this easy ... I exercise nearly every day and Have the support of my 2 kids and my loving new husband. I would like to add some friends for encouragement and motivation. I think I could offer a lot to someone just starting ... I've done a lot of research, have quite a few recipes & low calorie (low fat) meals. I am into counting carbs but I think if I stay with whole (clean) foods (low glycemic index foods) I will be ok.

Trust me, I absolutely HATE diet food so you don't have to worry about that from me ... (lol)

I am averaging 2 lbs a week and am NEVER hungry. This is truly amazing and will be more than happy to share this with others and well as aquire any new ideas.

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    welcome back! feel free to add me. I wasn't logging in much over the last 8mnths or so but I am back in here too