Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Clean/Healthy Eating

2»

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Looking for some meal plans and other resources to kick start healthier eating.

I don't eat bad at the moment, just need some structure to stop myself from snacking throughout the day etc.

Unless your snacking takes you over your calorie goal, snack away. On the other hand, I feel a structured eating plan makes it easier to stay within my alloted calories.
    Clean eating is a buzzword. It can mean anything, and thus nothing. Eating healthier can be a good goal to have.
    Kick start has nothing to with eating and health. Most people like to dive in head first, but most people can't keep that up. A gradual change in behavior through lots of little habits, is usually the most sustainable approach.
    A meal plan should be something you can stick to for the long haul. That means it should be personalized to you and your needs and your situation. The best resource for making a good meal plan for you, is you. Look at your schedule. When do you have time to eat and to cook? Think about your preferences. What do you like to eat? How do you like to eat? Play with your food diary to see how different menus affect your calories and macros. Adjust intil you get to something that satisfies your taste and your nutritional needs. Hint: Have some protein, fat and vegetables for every meal, and fruit, meat/fish, dairy and grains/potatoes every day. It's not rocket science. Common sense goes a long way.

tumblr_inline_o1cn0mOSmq1s3awhz_500.gif