Lets motivate each other

Options
Hey everyone I am looking to lose about 60 pounds over the next year. Would like to lose it asap but I'm trying to be realistic. Would like some help with motivation and people to share recipes and diets with. If your interested in a weight loss partner add me

Replies

• WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    i have more fitness goals that i'm trying to reach than weight loss, but i will be happier when i've lost about 15 lbs. I'm running a 1/2 marathon in less than two months (my first), and i need the motivation for that right now. For three weeks in a row I was doing good on the weekends, running 6, 7.5, 9 miles in each weekend leading up to last, with 3-4 mile runs during the week. Sunday i went out to run 10.5 but during the first lap (i run around a retention pond that is about a 1.5 mile lap) i just wasn't feeling it. part of it was the concert i went to friday night where i drank a lot and didn't really rehydrate enough saturday, and part was that my wife and dog were taking a walk around the pond and it being valentine's day i wanted to walk with them. i stopped after the first lap and joined them. we're going to see inlaws this weekend and leaving saturday morning, which means i have to get up extra early to get my run in. early night for me on friday.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hey Eseber, I added you. I'm also looking to lose 60-70lbs and definitely need help with motivation. We can help each other out!