New and poorly, looking for friends. At least 7 stone to lose.

Options
andreadods
andreadods Posts: 37 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I am just coming back to calorie counting after a long break. I have been doing slimming world for a while but have struggled and the last time I had any real success was using this. Over the last two years I have been diagnosed with Psoriatic Autoimmune Disease and Fibromyalgia. So exercise can be an issue as sometimes I am stuck in a wheelchair. But my weight has reached the highest it has been and I need to do something. It can be hard as I am 35, I have two chidren, one of whom has special needs, I have a dreadful treatment regime for my illnesses which can make me very ill. But I somehow need to find the energy to do this as weighing less when I am disabled is a really big thing for me. So anyone who can offer support would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hi @andreadods! Welcome.

Thank you for sharing your story and reaching out. I believe you're in the right place. :)
    Hopefully you have a good meal plan in place or can put one in place!

I'll send you a friend request. Feel free to check in any time.
  • KierreMarie25
    KierreMarie25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. I'm in a similar situation as I have ME and EDS so I spend a lot of time stuck at home in bed or on the sofa. I think my main issue is motivation and will power.. feel free to add me x