Tired second time dad looking for something

Options
With the birth of my second child, I find that I completely forgot how little sleep I get. I find myself exhausted, and completely out of shape. I have been trying to work out three times a week, yet I seem to only make it maybe once a week. I've been tracking what I eat, but even that falls flat more often than not. Anyone know of automated reminders, aside from a calendar, that can help me to at least remember to log my food?

Thanks.

Replies

• JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New to this calorie counting since almost 2 weeks now, what helps me is logging the food in the morning for the day on MFP and make a list of the meals for the week before going grocery shopping.
  • SaleemahR
    SaleemahR Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What kind of phone do you have? If it's a smartphone, Apple has Siri and you can basically tell it to remind you to exercise everyday or to log your food at whatever time you want. You can do the same thing with Google Now for Android. You can also download "My diet Coach" to remind you as well. It also has motivation quotes that goes with the reminders.
  • jlong2233
    jlong2233 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning, sorry for the long delay in replying I just found out where it put the response to the first post. I have been using Siri which was a good idea to log first thing in the morning. Thanks for the ideas.