One Year

Options
Well it has been 1 year since I decided to change my life. I began what I call my fitness journey 2/16/15 and here it is one year later.

I did it with out fancy diets or anything. I simply ate the same things I ate before just less of it. We still go out to eat a lot and I didn't sacrifice taste for anything. I still made my goals all the way down to my big goal of being under 190 lbs. Slow and steady always wins the race.

I still have a lot of goals in mind like next month I'll completely replace every piece of clothing I have all the way to running a Spartan Sprint in August. There are a lot more goals in my head and I'm willing to keep this up for the next 35 years.

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. Fun goals.
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! You got this.
  • chrissymfred
    chrissymfred Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Yes, slow and steady
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I hope everyone else has the same success that I have had. :-D
  • markyrocks
    markyrocks Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Legendary! I have only just started mine this week (again), so I hope I to deliver a similar post this time next year. Out of interest, how much did you lost overall @Loomisj72 ?
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    markyrocks wrote: »
    Legendary! I have only just started mine this week (again), so I hope I to deliver a similar post this time next year. Out of interest, how much did you lost overall @Loomisj72 ?

I am down 55 lbs. I did it with out ever setting foot in a gym too. It's not as much as some people in MFP, but I havn't been this thin since wrestling seasons in highschool.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!