Looking for an Apple App that times reps-sets-rest and individual exercises

Options
I do 4second reps x10 followed by 30sec rest for around 6 exercises per workout! I want an app to track that.......I use gymboss but it takes hours to set it up the exact way I want it.....any ideas??

Replies

• adtwin33
    adtwin33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No idea but seems like u got ur timing down
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm very very strict about form!!! Having a timer takes away the thinking about anything other than the actual lift itself and the muscles being used!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    How about a piano metronome?
  • summerkissed
    Options
    How about a piano metronome?

I'd have to count my reps then and I'd rather something else did that or I'll lose focus
  • McKittyJane
    McKittyJane Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ^ what he said...not an old timey one. You can buy a relatively cheap electronic metronome like the ones used for drummers in practice
  • summerkissed
    Options
    ^ what he said...not an old timey one. You can buy a relatively cheap electronic metronome like the ones used for drummers in practice

Yeah ok......but would you be able to use it via headphones at the gym?
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options

Yeah ok......but would you be able to use it via headphones at the gym?

Apple Store has the iMetronome, Pro Metronome app.

Google Play has these apps....

1ve4byroenh0.png
  • marysmith25395
    marysmith25395 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @summerkissed, I am using an app that does just what you are looking for. I bet it will help you. countmyrepsapp.com