Take THAT menopause! Bam! You got nothing on me...

Options
13»

Replies

• lohlgren
    lohlgren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WinBattle wrote: »
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to this 54 year old trying to lose 65 lbs (19.5 so far). I loved how I felt when I was taking Women on Weights classes at the Y, 20 years ago, and know that I need to add weight training to build up muscles and tighten flab as I continue to lose weight. Will hang your picture in our exercise room for inspiration. Time to dust off weight machine, free weights, and bench. Thank you!

Ha! I even got rid of the wiggle under my arm! :o Only exercise can do that! Great job so far and keep it up
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    lohlgren wrote: »
    WinBattle wrote: »
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to this 54 year old trying to lose 65 lbs (19.5 so far). I loved how I felt when I was taking Women on Weights classes at the Y, 20 years ago, and know that I need to add weight training to build up muscles and tighten flab as I continue to lose weight. Will hang your picture in our exercise room for inspiration. Time to dust off weight machine, free weights, and bench. Thank you!

Ha! I even got rid of the wiggle under my arm! :o Only exercise can do that! Great job so far and keep it up

Really??? This IS great news! I am 52, down 70 pounds so far, working for another 40-50 pound loss. I exercise a lot and I love it. But I do have that wiggle... Nice to know that if I keep going, I might see the end of it! Thanks for the inspiration! You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!