looked over my reports on mfp....

Options
because i'd been wondering why i haven't really seen the scale change very much, although i have felt much better these past few weeks.

i think i've been going way over my calories, more than i thought i was. originally i had set my calorie goal (using the calculator) to 1670. this was including a somewhat active lifestyle, i live in the city, i bike to work, i bartend 5 or 6 nights a wk, and i get some exercise in there in between. lately, i've been going out first thing in the morning for an hour.

anyway, i have been logging these exercise minutes into mfp, and quite frankly, i usually eat them back. but i think i'm calculating calories burned to my already set calorie goal which includes that activity.

so basically, i should just stay at 1670 and keep doing my thing, and not enter in the exercise calories. or enter them but stay within 1670.

kinda bummed, i didn't catch this sooner. but grateful that i caught it at after only 3 weeks. *kitten* just got real though, because that's way less calories than i've been having. ahhhhhhh!

so let's see what happens in another three weeks i guess.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yep, work is included in your activity setting, then you can add the purposeful exercise separately