Help!

Options
Long story short my Birthday was 1/27, so naturally family/ friends spoiled me with some bday treats, after that a slew of stressful family/relationship events occurred in the last few weeks so needless to say I have not been eating my best or logging my food since. I have been so exhausted mentally that I get lazy about cooking and eating healthy and I feel crappy as a result. I really need to get myself back on track and in the right mindset again. If you happen to stumble on this post, any words of motivation and encouragement are appreciated. Thanks guys!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    We all lose our zing sometimes during this process. Dont beat yourself up , just slowly start getting back into it. What helps me is listing my goals and then writing what things I need to do to achieve them. Sometimes it helps seeing it written on paper. Think about why you began this process in the first place and think about how much better you will feel when your goals are met.
  • tpeeps78
    tpeeps78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Motivation quote: If it doesn't Challenge you it won't change you
    So, today your choosing to get back on track and don't put it off till tomorrow or later. It's right here right now get moving and get logging.
  • VeeGeeMom
    VeeGeeMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stress is a big influence on my daily diet. So maybe it is time to clean house and dust out as much stress as you can. Spend some me time this evening. Turn off whatever is streaming (unless it's music), see an encouraging friend for tea, and make plans for some favorite 'healthy life' meal plans and follow through with a trip to the grocery store :-). Your tomorrow can always be a new start! My favorite meals lately: homemade lentil and ham soup and the new chopped salad kits in the veggie section ...new in our stores - yummy!