Hi my name is Porcelain!

Options
Hi guys! Yes my name is Porcelain, yes I know it's a different name but I've learned to live it. I'm 18 years old, and I've started using this app to maintain what I've been eating and cut down on the crap.

Replies

• ianfish458
    ianfish458 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Porcelain. It is a great app. Just takes willpower. You can do it. Add me if you want.
  • Venom69
    Venom69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Cool name! I'm new to the app, and gonna try to make it work for me. By the way, I'm Michael.
  • aztransam96
    aztransam96 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, you have a beautiful name. Glad to see you're living a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy the benefits of your decision.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Your parents are clearly mad :D

Doesn't beat my favourite ever name though

What's the short form? It can't be Porc...must be lainy? Or similar

But hello and welcome

Do you want to know my favourite ever mad parent naming story?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'm a gonna tell anyway

So there's this student called Leah, but one of the more unusual spellings, and we get a whole lot ....this student's name is spelled Le-a

...so one day her mother comes into school fuming, she's fed up at people calling her child the wrong name

Once she'd calmed down she was asked how she would like staff to pronounce Le-a

And she said

Wait for it...

Wait for it.....

Nearly there..

It's obvious isn't it?

She's called....

Ledasha

:bigsmile:

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I'm a gonna tell anyway

So there's this student called Leah, but one of the more unusual spellings, and we get a whole lot ....this student's name is spelled Le-a

...so one day her mother comes into school fuming, she's fed up at people calling her child the wrong name

Once she'd calmed down she was asked how she would like staff to pronounce Le-a

And she said

Wait for it...

Wait for it.....

Nearly there..

It's obvious isn't it?

She's called....

Ledasha

:bigsmile:

If she wanted people to call her daughter ledasha then she should've added a few extra letters in the word le-a. Lmao !!!
  • gold5002009
    gold5002009 Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have a student called Juisy.