Did you meet your "1st half of 2013 goals"?

Options
2»

Replies

• KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost a bit, but mostly I've stayed the same through the 1st 1/2 of this year. Although my clothes are fitting better so I think I've definately gained muscle. I didn't gain so I'm taking that as a win :drinker:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Pretty much...i met my initial BF goal in March (the ones I set last Sept/Oct) and then went to maintenance for a few months...getting back into another cut now as I've had a bit of time to reflect and make new goals. Trying to drop a few more points now in BF and training or a couple of races and a Goruck event.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    No but my goals have completely changed and I need to focus on something else
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nope still havent won the lottery

try harder.

But but its too hard, what if I fail? :(
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    1/2 way there Its taken me a little longer than the first 6 months of 2013 to get that far.
    Now that I have found MFP, I am on track for the second half of my weight loss goal by New Years Eve.

I have recently started to focus on body fat percentages instead of the scale so the goal change as the months go on.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Happy Half New Year!
    Time to make some awesome magic happen in this second half of 2013!!!
    1341061339.png
    *to answer the OP's question, no I didn't.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Was well on my way, 5 lbs from it, and a rough couple months and cant seem to get it to come off!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Well considering I didn't set any goals for the year I'd say I met them all!

LOL!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ Great way to look at it haha Why was I so dumb to set goals? :huh:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Well, I started the new year, just getting clearance to return to the gym after total knee replacement in September. I wanted to lose about 30 pounds and get down to about 175, and do everything I could to strengthen my new knee. As we start the 2nd half, I'm at 162, down about 41 pounds, and the new knee is better than I could ever imagined. I can do more than I have maybe in my whole life. I had to lower my goal and will hit that in a few weeks. I see my surgeon for the first time 3 weeks from today since I returned to the gym. Last time he saw me I was 203. Gonna blow his socks off. And it feels great.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    hmmm not quite...I guess i should be at my goal weight, so I will have to use the second half of the year.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Yes I did. I'm hoping it will continue.