The 12-week rule is true

Options
booncey
booncey Posts: 75 Member
I had such a fun NSV- weekend. Today marks my 12 weeks in this new healthy lifestyle and I received so many comments/ compliments on my 17 lbs loss so far over the weekend and most of them while wearing a swimsuit. I'm really trying to concentrate on fat % loss rather than the actual scale now, but my first goal was 20 lbs. I'm pretty close to that goal. I took my profile pic over the weekend, so it's my success pic. I really didn't take many "before" pics because I deleted most of them because I hated the way they looked. I wish I wouldn't have..it would be good to see the progress in pics. Oh well :)

Replies

• popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    Congrats!!! I think it was around that time that others started noticing my loss as well and it still feels great to get the compliments and encouragement from everyone. Keep up the great work!!!
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    you look great. I was going to say hot but I didn't want to offend anyone. (you do look hot)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!