I'm ready! Let's do it!
  • sarahrox0913
    sarahrox0913 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Motivated friends- add me!
  • stajieenikkie
    stajieenikkie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need this group Im at the first phase of my weight loss..Im 318 want to get down to 200 I realize thats a big goal...So Ive gotten over 100 to loose lets do this!!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in I have about 110 to lose. Add me so we can motivate each other.
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you. Right at the 100lb cusp. Anyone want's to take the journey with me, i am always welcome to more positive people. :)
  • arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself a few mini goals to help motivate me. I'm aiming for 60 lbs. down this year and 100 lb. loss overall and I will reevaluate to see if I feel that I need to lose more. Feel free to add me!
  • Genrgenr
    Genrgenr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I think it's a different struggle when you have 100 pounds to lose instead of 5. Not harder, but different. It's nice to have a group who understands that. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • becka1219
    becka1219 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started with 105 pounds to lose in Nov. 2015. Currently at 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Aiming to lose at least 100 lbs, may go up to as much as 125 lbs, but I will determine that as I get closer to my final goal. I'm down about 18 lbs, started in November right before Thanksgiving, but due to holidays was not super into it until after the New Year (I did manage to lose the first 5-6 lbs in that time though, even through the enormous holiday dinners).

I'm active daily, generally only not posting on weekends (this is family time), so feel free to add me!

ETA:
    Things I'm doing:
    -WATER, WATER, WATER. I drink SO much water every day. Almost a gallon (you probably don't need quite that much but it keeps me from the sugary teas and sodas and juices that are empty cals)
    -I started weighing all of my food. Down to the ketchup I put on my burger. I also prep grab bags and pre-portion out meats so I'm not always weighing as I cook, I can just grab and go.
    -Walk. I literally do hardly anything else at all. Like ever. You can catch me doing the occasional set of squats, running in place or perhaps some jumping jacks trying to keep the blood flowing and myself awake at my boring desk job.
    -I traded out a lot of my snacks with healthy snacks. I do still allow myself sweets and junk foods BUT I am much more careful about it now, eating only a serving (or even a half serving sometimes if it's like chips) of them now and again.
    -Make sure all my entries have the correct info. There are SO MANY different entries when searching for foods that it gets a little confusing and messy out there. I always double check and make sure I'm logging the appropriate ones.

As I progress I hope to do a little more exercises. Hoping to work up to a C25K then maybe get into some strength training as I come closer to goal.
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Aleeshawilliams22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please may I join?

Everyone is welcome :)

• Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    To all my friends in the "100 lb" club, how are we doing?!?

Thanks for asking Aleesha ... So far I've been the same as 'always', which is move in a narrow band of weight up and down with an extremely slow downward or maintenance trend. I joined in on some Activity challenges, some of which begin today in the hopes that they keep me on track with being more active than is customary for me.

For 2016, I have the ambition of dropping 50 pounds in a big push toward getting out of the 200's. Thus far ..
    In January I focused my food plan a maintenance intake and was successful for the month.
    in February I focused a deficit intake and cutting certain types of carbohydrates from my diet while increasing protein and was able to trim just under 5 pounds ... however I am not especially excited by this loss because I've been there before and know that 5 pounds, for me, could be water weight instead of true fat loss.
    I'm continuing the caloric deficit with continued focus on better meal planning for March. Along with the activity challenges I expect to see myself out of the 240's this month. That's my goal.

Sounds like you have a great plan! Stick with it!!
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    uoflgirl89 wrote: »
    Just started my journey yesterday. Was on here before a few years back and lost 61lbs. after an injury the weight just kept climbing and looking in the mirror I decided I needed to change and not blame the weight on my injury anymore. So here I am looking to lose around 105 to 110lbs altogether. Im at 290 and want to get down to 180.. So lets get strated. feel free to add me. looking for all the motivation I can get.

You and j have the same goal! You go! We got this :)
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    I need this group Im at the first phase of my weight loss..Im 318 want to get down to 200 I realize thats a big goal...So Ive gotten over 100 to loose lets do this!!

Yes! Don't give on this goal :)
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    Aiming to lose at least 100 lbs, may go up to as much as 125 lbs, but I will determine that as I get closer to my final goal. I'm down about 18 lbs, started in November right before Thanksgiving, but due to holidays was not super into it until after the New Year (I did manage to lose the first 5-6 lbs in that time though, even through the enormous holiday dinners).

I'm active daily, generally only not posting on weekends (this is family time), so feel free to add me!

ETA:
    Things I'm doing:
    -WATER, WATER, WATER. I drink SO much water every day. Almost a gallon (you probably don't need quite that much but it keeps me from the sugary teas and sodas and juices that are empty cals)
    -I started weighing all of my food. Down to the ketchup I put on my burger. I also prep grab bags and pre-portion out meats so I'm not always weighing as I cook, I can just grab and go.
    -Walk. I literally do hardly anything else at all. Like ever. You can catch me doing the occasional set of squats, running in place or perhaps some jumping jacks trying to keep the blood flowing and myself awake at my boring desk job.
    -I traded out a lot of my snacks with healthy snacks. I do still allow myself sweets and junk foods BUT I am much more careful about it now, eating only a serving (or even a half serving sometimes if it's like chips) of them now and again.
    -Make sure all my entries have the correct info. There are SO MANY different entries when searching for foods that it gets a little confusing and messy out there. I always double check and make sure I'm logging the appropriate ones.

As I progress I hope to do a little more exercises. Hoping to work up to a C25K then maybe get into some strength training as I come closer to goal.

sounds like you are very motivated!! Water and walking, the most important w's in a women's life!
  • amymariajames
    amymariajames Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on my mission to lose 33 pounds.plz be free to add me too!!
  • Addylouise
    Addylouise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP before and then life happened and I got side tracked. I'm looking to lose 107 lbs I really need to succeed because of health issues and I can't do heavy exercise because of fibro, but I can walk and do some resistance exercises. I really do need a support group of friends so if anyone wants to add me I would really appreciate it.
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lost 13 have long ways to go need over 100 pounds. please feel free to add
  • kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is the group I need! I want to lose 100lbs - started October 5, 2015. Down 23lbs so far. I still feel great and am motivated (I'm 1/4 of the way there!)

My weight loss is slow recently but i' m working on developing muscle mass and losing inches too - down almost as many inches as pounds!

Add me if you're motivated and want to encourage each other!
  • JENSSENPRIDE11
    JENSSENPRIDE11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great and I'm very motivated as well. New to this forum. How do u add someone?
  • lthur714
    lthur714 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    lets do this! 100 lb club! Motivation and positive vibes only

Think on this: you only have to lose 1 pound. Later, you can lose another, and so on. Just get through a day at a time. You will get there. Slow and sure wins the race. I used this philosophy to stop smoking and it worked well for me and I'm doing the same with weight loss. Once you get it in your mind, your body will follow.