Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Shower thoughts - FitnessPal Edition

Options
124»

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Which shampoo should I use today.... wait, no Tallulah, I didn't want to bathe you today. Why I am I always showering with a wet dog?
  • mdoom
    mdoom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Elsie we will stay in here all day!
  • kladgeMFP
    kladgeMFP Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What if there’s a proper way to shower and I’m doing it wrong 🤔
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Today was how the hell am I going to wash my hair with one hand while I save this conditioner I poured into the other hand first by mistake
  • kladgeMFP
    kladgeMFP Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Today was how the hell am I going to wash my hair with one hand while I save this conditioner I poured into the other hand first by mistake

😂😂😂 howd that work out
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    kladgeMFP wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

😂😂😂 howd that work out

Luckily ok. I did curse a little when I read conditioner on the bottle. I can't even blame it on the morning since we slept in until like 10:30
  • IndigoWest
    IndigoWest Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    We mop with a mop,
    Why do we sweep with a broom?
    I was tired LOL
  • DominicT76
    DominicT76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Peacocks are just fancy geese.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Damn...I forgot to grab my towel off the towel bar across the room...now I am going to drip all over the floor. I could shake myself like a wet dog, but that won't help much.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Why can't fat fall off my body like the water does in here?