Is there any way to change the starting weight in the app?

Options
So I first used the app about 3 years ago for a couple of months. I quit using it and my weight has fluctuated and grown over those three years. I came back to it the first of the year and I wanted to update my starting weight to what it is now. I have actually lost 21 pounds since the beginning of the year and am sticking with it now.

Because of my start way back when, the app still has me as a 4 pound gain.

Replies

• MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If you use the website version, you can go back and delete old weights. Not sure if you can do it on the app though.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    If you use the website version, you can go back and delete old weights. Not sure if you can do it on the app though.

He can't as far as I know, but OP you can open the website on your phone's browser and do it from there if you have small enough thumbs :)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Same problem here!
  • mattsailor
    mattsailor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can on the website version:

Click "My Home", then "Check-in", then "Edit Previous Entries". On that page, you can delete weight entries, add new entries for any date, and change your starting weight.
  • kf1834
    kf1834 Posts: 43 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You can on the app version too, at least with Android. I had the same problem and it took me a while to fix, but go to the Progress page and press and hold whatever weight you want to delete until you get the pop-up that lets you delete it
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    kf1834 wrote: »
    You can on the app version too, at least with Android. I had the same problem and it took me a while to fix, but go to the Progress page and press and hold whatever weight you want to delete until you get the pop-up that lets you delete it

Thank you. I was wandering how to do that.
  • Beaner63
    Beaner63 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    mattsailor wrote: »
    You can on the website version:

Click "My Home", then "Check-in", then "Edit Previous Entries". On that page, you can delete weight entries, add new entries for any date, and change your starting weight.

Awesome, that worked. Thanks!