Women with Pixie Cuts

Options
olgamarie940
olgamarie940 Posts: 13 Member
Do you find them men prefer women with long hair? Very recently donated my long hair and find them both men and women are constantly questioning my sexuality now that I have a pixie.

Replies

• Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I recently got a pixie hair cut 2 months ago, and I immediately decided I'll be trying to grow it out. Yes, I do find that men do prefer women with long hair. I used to get hit on a lot by guys which did make me feel me comfortable, and now not at all which is definitely a positive!!
    Yes, I also think some people think I'm like maybe a lesbian or not into guys at all. It's been a year for you @olgamarie940 people still treating you the same?

I was doing a search on pixie cut, and this post came up felt bad it didn't get a reply, so thought of chiming in.
  • bjderhak
    bjderhak Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats on donating your hair. That is a great thing to do.
    Do YOU like your hair? That's all the matters :)
    Ive had every length from my current pixie to long hair that fell to my bottom. Ive been married forever so I have never been concerned with what others think. My husband loves me either way <3 Actually, he refuses to comment cuz he knows Im just going to do what I want to do anyways. lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Don't worry. A classmate named Chris had said person's sexuality incorrectly identified in a front page story of the local newspaper one Sunday. Monday, Chris came to school with his first haircut. Buzzed.

BTW, anyone who's interested in the gender of a person with a pixie cut probably already does recognize your curvy parts.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I wish I could pull off that look. #roundface#lookslikeaboywhenhasshorthairanddoesn'twantto#ineedahairstyleist#getwiggywithit
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    This is my hair right now:

9lx5lcvxqbwq.jpeg

Who gives a toss what men think or what people assume?

Truly beautiful. I'm envious. :heart:
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    This is my hair right now:

9lx5lcvxqbwq.jpeg

Who gives a toss what men think or what people assume?

Love it. Mine needs to be cut again after three weeks. That is my only problem with short hair.

That’s also the beauty of short hair. Don’t like it? Wait.

OP - things I find really scream femme when I wear them with short hair are:

- eye make up (short hair accentuates long lashes, and a little attention to your eyes really makes them pop).

- statement earrings. Wowweee. They’re not competing with straggles of hair. This is the perfect time to show them off and bonus they are actually super fashionable right now.

- dramatic neckline (again, gets all the attention as it’s not competing with hair)

If you want to feel more classically feminine you could play around with those things.

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I've had a pixie cut for several years now. I can't say how many women say they love my cut and that they wish that they were brave enough or had the bone structure for it. I've been single for a while and have only had one guy make a negative comment. It was on a dating site and he sent me a message calling me a slur. I wish I had been quick to respond with what I thought up later, but I was so surprised I just deleted it right away.