Coming Back to MFP

Options
Hi all!!! This is my 2nd time using MFP. I used it about 2 years ago and lost about 15 pounds. Last year I gained it all back plus some after not using MFP. I joined Weight Watcher in July and I found it to not be successful or helpful. I realized I needed to be longing calories not points.

I am a mom of 4 kids ages 4-8 and I'm home with them 20 days out of the month by myself because my husband is a captain on a boat and is home 10 days. I find my weakness to be unhealthy snacking.
I can eat healthy at meal time but all the snacking I do, grabbing a cookie here, a bag of chips there, has really packed on unnecessary pounds for me. I rejoined MFP about 2 days ago and am very determined to get this weight off and reach my goal weight.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as it would help me for motivation and support and I will do my best to provide motivation and support right back :)

Replies

• RuthP92
    RuthP92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my second time on MFP too. I lost my weight but then became ill, fell off the wagon and gained it all back. I'm a snackoholic too so hopefully we can encourage each other! Good luck
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends!