Caribbean - Newbie

Options
Hi. I've just begun and I am excited. Is the food on the app a match to what we have or do we have to find similar matches often?

I would love to buddy ip with friends on my journey as well. I wish you all success.

Replies

• squatmami
    squatmami Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi , i cook abit of west indian food and once u save ur own recipes this app is really easy to use , mfp is good at finding most foods tho

Good luck !
  • PennyJB63
    PennyJB63 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here, I use the Recipe app in MFP a lot. I do find many foods which is surprising to me though. If you build recipes like I do the first time is all the measuring and portion size but over time it gets much easier. I am not West Indian but my man and all my friends are so after 20 years I cook many West Indian dishes. Good luck!
  • DianaCongeniality
    Options
    Thank you very much. How do I get to measure the amount of calories per item? Also, are there items that are already entered with the amount of calories? I can't find any. I feel lost
  • babystush
    babystush Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya im jamaican st lucian decent.....most my diet is jamaican lol ....alwats modifying food to suite my taste based on my culture. Add me