Anyone need to lose 50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... 10 lbs down... Another 50 to go.... Planning to be there by November the 4th (my birthday) this year.
  • blondy030
    blondy030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 70 lb to lose. Been on this journey for a week now and have lost 5lb. Yayyyy. Only another 65 lbs to go!
  • 2rnip
    2rnip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    need to lose like 90+, everyone feel free to friend me
  • marent
    marent Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose. Not use to asking for support but there is a first time for everything.
  • danielasaur
    danielasaur Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60lbs, just started a few days ago! Feel free to add me, we can cheer eachother on!
  • amazon62goddess
    amazon62goddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yep! Aiming to lose more than that actually :smile: Feel free to add me if you like! Having support is the best way to stay positive about your progress :smiley:
  • SierraMist98
    SierraMist98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am attempting to get serious and lose about 50 pounds. I lost some some weight, but gained a bit since starting school for the spring. I am pushing myself to keep logging in so feel free to add me :smile:
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    kmarkham89 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am starting today and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and needs to lose 50lb.

It would be good to help each other along the way with tips etc...

Thanks!

Kirsty

• grshaadi
    Options
    grshaadi wrote: »
    kmarkham89 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am starting today and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and needs to lose 50lb.

It would be good to help each other along the way with tips etc...

Thanks!

Kirsty

Hello. I would like to join you guys. I started recently and need to loose 65 pounds. Have lost about 3 only in about 10 days
    Not doing well at all and am trying to figure out why?
  • grshaadi
    Options
    blondy030 wrote: »
    Add me I have 70 lb to lose. Been on this journey for a week now and have lost 5lb. Yayyyy. Only another 65 lbs to go!

Hello . Can you please share how? I need to loose 65 pounds but only have lost 3 in about 10 days
  • grshaadi
    Options
    grshaadi wrote: »
    blondy030 wrote: »

Hello . Can you please share how? I need to loose 65 pounds but only have lost 3 in about 10 days

Need to find some friends that have lost weight and can lend support
  • mrsplague
    mrsplague Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me too. I'm wanting to lose 45 and it can be pretty overwhelming! :blush:
  • firethrn
    firethrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 and need to lose 50 additional. Please add me into the mix
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Yep! Almost 80lbs down with around 50lbs to go. Losing ~1-1.5lbs per week.
  • MVRIV21
    MVRIV21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've gotta lose around 50-60 but I really want to lose 70. Y'all could add me if you would like! I need some support, I'm just starting and I'm serious this time!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lost 40+ lb and need to lose about another 40 (the hardest ones lol). I have done it before and need to do it again now ! FR (friend request for newbies :) ) welcome from anyone.
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! Long way to go 80-100 lbs to lose... Down 10 so far in the first month. I'm pretty active on here and looking for more active friends with a long journey ahead of them
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me TOO! Needing to lose more than 1/2 my weight! 362-"GOAL WEIGHT 170". Any tips support would be great!
  • mls2802
    mls2802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started last week and have 60lbs to go! Feel free to add me and we can help keep ourselves motivated!
  • whiteyho
    whiteyho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 50-70 pounds so add me!! I neeeeeed motivation!!