Daily little treat?

Options

Replies

• JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    Options
    Fudge pop 40 calories, Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches 150 cal, sugar free popsicles -Those are usually my end of night treats
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    MMM... 130 calories... Caribou Coffee Northern Lite Latte (Vanilla)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Yep. Though I try to work it in so it's more like a meal when I can. I like Kodiak Cakes (protein pancakes) for example, so I'll have one of those with some chocolate chips or peanut butter as breakfast or dessert.

Otherwise, I'll have some bits of chocolate, or cookie, or ice cream, or similar. Lately it's been taking over more calories than it should, but I'm managing to hit macros one way or the other. Soon enough I'll get tired of making not-as-nice-tasting dinner substitutions to fit in the lunch treat I didn't really need.
  • MrsMoviestar
    MrsMoviestar Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fudge pop 40 calories, Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches 150 cal, sugar free popsicles -Those are usually my end of night treats

Mine too! I love all of those. I start those desserts in the spring and summer months
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    *giggles* someone said fudge pop
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Everyday.
    A piece of dark chocolate.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ahem, yes, chocolate....also I like a dish of frozen blueberries as a evening snack too. And I am guilty of going over at times. After all "I" am human.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    not that little but, 24oz of either honeydew or watermelon bubble tea has become my daily treat in the last few weeks. it eats up 190 of my daily calories and i end up going over my calories more often these days because of it but, it keeps me happy so i don't care (as long as my weight stays within 3lbs that is).
  • veggiecanner
    veggiecanner Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird cause I thought having a oreos would be great last night, but found it to be gross . all it did was ruin my evening snack.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Y'all need better treats...

oreo-cereal.jpg
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I guess I'm weird cause I thought having a oreos would be great last night, but found it to be gross . all it did was ruin my evening snack.

You should see a doctor.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

oreo-cereal.jpg

Nice.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

Nice.

Don't they get soggy?!
  • Carlos_421
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

Nice.

Don't they get soggy?!

uh...yeah...

post-29975-Problem-Child-thats-the-whole-Wmlw.gif
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Omg the Oreos with milk look divine!

I always eat a half cup of Stonyfield organic non fat chocolate frozen yogurt with honey and a few salted peanuts.

It's my favorite because the creamy Icecream, the honey gets chewy and the peanuts are crunchy and salty, very enjoyable.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I have ice cream almost every night. It fits my calories and macros and makes my tummy happy.
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate every day!

same here
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    My little treat was a pint of froyo and a giant bowl of popcorn with olive oil. I've had it every night for the past 3 nights :))))
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

Yaasssss
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg
    I feel bad saying this considering how many people seem to go gaga over them, but I think oreos are one of the most disgusting sweet biscuits I've ever tasted. I don't understand the obsession with them. But, horses for courses and all that.

I try to work something in whenever I feel like I want it. One day it could be icecream and berries, the next, a matcha latte or some chips. I don't plan to work it in every day because I don't want it to feel like a treat, not just a standard part of my day, but I make sure that if I want it, I make room for it.