30 Day Shred Results with Pics

Options
Jess830409
Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
Posted in Fitness but to me it is a Success as well :)

Hello all -

Just completed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I promised myself I would post my results with pictures - good, bad, ugly or indifferent!!

Weight Loss Journey Start Weight: 157
30 Day Shred Start Weight : 139
Waist: 31 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Thighs: 22 inches

Results:

Weight: 132.4
Waist: 29
Hips: 40
Thighs: 19.5

Overall 6.6 lbs lost and 8.5 inches lost

I did not do the program 30 days non stop - I did the shred 3-4 times a week along with Turbo Fire HIITS 2-3 times a week and just recently added in C25K 3 times a week

My diary is open but my calories averaged between 1,400 and 1,500 daily throughout

Now, the scary part - the pictures....EEK!

ProgressFrontB-D-A.jpg

ProgressSideB-D-A.jpeg

ProgressBackB-D-A.jpeg

These pics represent the start of my weight loss journey - at the beginning of the 30 Day Shred & at the completion of 30 Day Shred

start.jpeg

Just for reference - another starting picture

GirlsNight.jpg

Recent progress pic

30DShredGrad.jpeg

30 Day Shred Graduate

Overall I feel much more fit and ready to tackle Ripped in 30 and then start the NROL4W to reach my ultimate goal :)

Flex.jpeg

Replies

• iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    nice job! you can really see the difference in the pics! you must be very proud of yourself! I'm on week 2 of ripped in 30, hoping for the same results!

how tall are you btw?
  • Jess830409
    Options
    Thank you :)

I am 5'3"

How do you like Ripped in 30? Starting that tonight :) How heavy are the weights you use?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    of course that's a success!!!! congratulations :)

and i love your "i <3 sex" tank.
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! wtg hun
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great!
  • Jess830409
    Options

I get a few looks for that tank top lol
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job!! My 30 Day Shred will be here (supposedly) on Wednesday and I received Hip Hop Abs and Zumba Exhilarate today. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Jess830409
    Options
    Great job!! My 30 Day Shred will be here (supposedly) on Wednesday and I received Hip Hop Abs and Zumba Exhilarate today. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Thank you! You will love it - I am interested in Hip Hop Abs. That one might be in my future :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I've done 30DS, RI30 and currently 6W6P. Already ordered Extreme Shed and Shred and I'll do that one next. I love all of Jillian's DVDs.

Like you I also run 2-3 times a week and I've done 3 half-marathons so far this year. Alternating cardio definitely works!
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :wink: Your butt looks great
  • Jess830409
    Options
    :wink: Your butt looks great

That post made my day :) Thank you!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Supagyrl88
    Options
    Jess, that sounds awesome. I am also doing 30 day shred (day 3 of level 3) and doing turbo fire hiit workouts every other day! I was trying to see if anyone else was doing that and here you are!!! So far I've lost 6lbs (I started at 180lbs-2 years after baby #2) and am currently at 173-174. I'm 5'5". I've done the 30 day shred straight for 20 days, took about 6 days off and started again.

I'm so glad to read you are doing something similar to me.
  • ElizabethMKE
    ElizabethMKE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! I liked too that you saw such great results even without doing it every single day. Such an inspiration.
  • smrithiji
    smrithiji Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey plan to start the 30 day shred today. Will be doing zumba workouts alternate days too. Hopefully I see results!
  • lisastuart76
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of the 30 day shred and started on level two yesterday! I've not lost any weight or inches yet, does anyone know when I should start to see results? I have a pic from day 1 and another from day 8 I don't think there is any difference but my husband does!! I'm a very impatient person btw!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic Results! Love 30 Day Shred and C25K! I'm now doing Active's 5K-to-10K program!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!