Starting Again

Options
Hi I'm Jeana I'm 31 about to be 32 a mother of three happily married almost a year now to my best friend. I have been on mfp before and I just quiet using it. I have had a very hard 3 years and it's time to dust my self off and focus on me. In 2013 I was losing my mom to cancer and to help cope with the emotions I exercised with a fierce vengeance. But once she was gone I slowly fell to pieces and just gave in to depression. I have a very supportive husband by my side and I am working with the points plus on weight watchers and using mfp to track my calories water and nutrition. I am not a big eater my problem was I'd only eat one meal a day. So this whole eating thing it tough. I have a long way to go I am 282 lbs and wanting to be a healthy and stronger person I do have a goal weight of 160lbs but as long as I developed a healthy and stronger me that number is not a have to reach. I have been stuck between 270 and 280 for the last three years I really want to make a difference so I am looking for friends with or without the same struggles. I don't know all the ins and outs I'm learning as I go. But I have a journal that I write in as well.

Replies

• hectorh82
    hectorh82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    baby steps as they say, there is never a due date when you are striving to better yourself.. wish you all the motivation you will need and never luck. luck has no effect here, so work hard and stay focused.