Motivation in College

Options
I'm a college sophomore and I have hit the heaviest I've been! I've been on MFP before, on and off, but this time it's serious. I need motivating friends on the app, because I do tend to give up! I've logged in 11 days in a row, which is a record for me (sad, I know.) I'm a music major so I am always so busy and feel like I have no time to workout, but I have created a plan to workout 30 minutes a day T, Th, and F of every week. Help a girl out!

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You go this! Making a plan is a good start. You know what you have to do! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!
  • karanator
    karanator Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My freshman 15 hit me much harder than I would have expected!! I'm fighting a similar battle.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The thirty minute-three days a week plan is great. Just stick with it, even when you don't feel like it and maybe cannot work out very hard; put the work-out clothes on anyway and go sit in the gym or whatever.
    Put one foot in front of the other, but don't push to hard. Hard will come. You need to establish the habit. The habit will last you a lifetime. You NEED to have the exercise habit for a lifetime! We all do.
  • ivvassileva
    ivvassileva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Another super busy college student here, I know how it si :P I have just sent you a friend request. It's hard, but it's doable, + the support on here is awesome. You've got this ;)
  • getitbackwards
    getitbackwards Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also a sophomore looking for motivation in this journey. It's so hard when it feels like there's so little time!