Any one doing BodyCombat at home??

Options
I just finished day 2 of Beach Body's Combat program. I've had it for at least a year, lol, and the last time I started it I ended up injuring myself and had to see a chiropractor lol.

Is anyone else dating Combat? I would love to hear from others who are, or have been successful with it. :)

Replies

• ise311
    ise311 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No space at my place, so I've been attending gym Les Mill's bodycombat classes. Still very new, attended twice so far. Will join again when I have the time.
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    1ProudHappyWife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to do a class, but there aren't any close to me. I know what you mean about not having space though. I have to move *everything* in my living room before I can start. Lol.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    The Les Mills combat is my favorite program from beach body (and man, I'd love to go to a live Les Mills class!). I don't do it straight, I usually mix it up in a couple of other programs and/or fitness blender off the internet. I have an ankle I have to baby, so I don't do the 30 minute HIIT and I prefer fitness blender for weights, but power kata, ultimate warrior and whatever the 55 minute workout is where they're on the stage... man, I love love love those.
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    Options
    I haven't done the others yet, just the 30 minute one, and HIIT power. Last time I tried to do the program I threw my back out and ended up at the chiropractor office, haha. So I'm finally back at it.

I got introduced to combat by a beach body girl who invited people in the community to work out at her church with her. I immediately went home and bought the program. Lol!

I love fitness blender!! The only thing I don't like is that they don't play music, haha, but I usually just throw some of mine on and it's fine. I recently found an AMAZING YouTube yoga program called Yoga With Adrien. She is amazing and I'm going to do her yoga videos on my "off" days. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Yoga is FABULOUS on off days! I usually end up doing Leslie Sansone because my very uncoordinated teenager can do it with me on off days. ;)
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    Options
    Haha! I've never done yoga before, so I'm glad you agreed it was a good idea. :wink: I was hoping so lol
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender has a great yoga Pilates mix for back pain.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Only when I have to catch the cat to put her downstairs for the night.
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    Options
    Azdak wrote: »
    Only when I have to catch the cat to put her downstairs for the night.

LOL!