How to do weekends?!

Options
I can keep a great structure on my week days, but I tend to over eat and drink on weekends. Any one have suggestions?!

Replies

• ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I bank exercise calories for the weekend, but I know that isn't always practical. It comes down to making smarter decisions. For me, if I'm out with friends, we tend to order a gazillion appetizers and it's really easy to chow down a bunch of fried cheese and chicken wings without even realizing I've done it. I've taken to ordering a small green salad for the same time as the appetizers, and that makes it easier to limit myself to one fried cheese stick. (EasIER...not Easy... i luv fried cheese...)

• furylabs
    furylabs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Right now I am doing good every single day of the week - but once my Saturday arrives, I really feel the need to make it a treat day. With that said... I need to make it a treat meal - not entire day LOL. Last Sat I had pancakes for breakfast and fried chicken for dinner - I felt awful after! Lol. So I think a treat meal is a nice compromise and that works okay for me, for now. I do try to add strength training to the mix to be more responsible. But yes, I hear you, weekends can be tough - especially with friends!
  • furylabs
    furylabs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add that I just don't drink while trying to cut. I will have a glass of wine on Saturday but anything more and I feel guilty about the empty calories. Just me, though. Everyone else is different.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Fasting on weekends is best.