Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

9lb loss in 21 days, very happy!!

Can't believe I've dropped 9lb in 3 weeks with using this app, very happy! Getting married in years time, so a little way to go but it's been a lot easier than I thought!

Replies

• Congratulations :)
  • julie_x47
    julie_x47 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you
  • sn4k3y
    sn4k3y Posts: 41 Member
    Well done! MFP is one amazing piece of software.
  • ellieliam9796
    ellieliam9796 Posts: 38 Member
    julie_x47 wrote: »
    Can't believe I've dropped 9lb in 3 weeks with using this app, very happy! Getting married in years time, so a little way to go but it's been a lot easier than I thought!

Well done!! What did you do to lose that much in such little time? :)
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    edited February 2016
    sn4k3y wrote: »
    Well done! MFP is one amazing piece of software.

^^^agreed! & so glad to have found it too

Congrats on your weight loss!
  • julie_x47
    julie_x47 wrote: »

Well done!! What did you do to lose that much in such little time? :)

I'm sticking to 1200 cals a day, and walk for an hour everyday
  • julie_x47
    Good work just don't be silly and stop logging like ever. If you can't use a notepad-keeps you accountable

??
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Great job, keep up the excellent work.
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Great work well done
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Wow that's super!! Woo hoooo!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • AceVoss
    AceVoss Posts: 17 Member
    That's amazing work, keep it up :smiley: The more you do the more amazing you're going to feel.
  • julie_x47
    AceVoss wrote: »
    That's amazing work, keep it up :smiley: The more you do the more amazing you're going to feel.

It's amazing how much better I feel already, less jiggly!! lol and can now go into a supermarket and skip the choc and crisps without feeling glum, which I never thought I would be able to!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!