6 months (-50 pounds) 1/3 of the way there!

Options
Julie_Donahue
Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
I blogged about it here: http://halfajulie.blogspot.com/2013/07/six-month-review-monday-motivation.html

But here is the short story!

6 months ago (1/1/13) I began the journey to change my life. During that time, I have:
---Taken 1.7 million steps
---Walked or run 253 miles for exercise (and a total of 1324 miles just living life!)
---Completed the C25K program (first 5K run in this Saturday!!)
---Lost almost 22 inches (6.5 hips, 6.75 waist, and 8.5 chest)
---Lost exactly 50 pounds (1/3 of the way to my goal!!)

I was so anxious to see the difference that I used "selfies" instead of waiting for my husband to take my pictures!

blogger-image-423526013.jpg

ETA...for some reason I can only get the face comparison picture to show. I have posted the others on my profile. You can see all of them at the blog link at the top.

Replies

• Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    Great job :) You look amazing.
  • KeishaJo
    KeishaJo Posts: 45
    Options
    I just looked at your blog. AWESOME JOB!!!!! Congratulations Julie :happy:
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Julie - I looked at your blog too :) I think the most noticeable thing is your facial features are so much more prominent, such a change in your face!
  • walbird101272
    Options
    congrats! well done!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    awesome! Checked out your blog too, and you can see a huge difference not only in your face but everywhere. Your shirt looks so big on you now! Keep it up and soon you will be posting your final goal weight pictures
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Big congrats, you have made a LOT of progress!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!