I look the same

Options
I have lost over 40 lb now. I'm only 4'11, so it's pretty obvious, except to me. I'm still fat. I still look in the mirror and I'm not happy. I'm not at my goal yet but almost, and I still feel the same about myself as I did when I was at my heaviest. I notice my clothes are loose, clothes that haven't fit in YEARS fit now. But I still don't see myself as the person who fit into those clothes before. I'm sure there are others who have felt what I'm feeling and I'm wondering how y'all ended up feeling good about yourself and when you really noticed your transformation. I'm struggling

Replies

• Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Did you do any sort of resistance/strength training while you were losing weight? If not, do your best to incorporate some. Many people, even from just this site alone, highly recommend it and have seen fantastic results.
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do you have any pictures of you from before you lost the weight? Of so, look at those and it will make you realize how far you've come. I had the opposite where I hadn't realized how great I looked until I put back on some weight and then saw pics taken at my lightest and realized- dang, I looked great!
  • crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've had the same issue for the first 60lbs, even still somethings look the exact same. But taking monthly progress photos really helped.