lets make some noise PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• missability
    Options
    Born and raised, 18 years in Berwick, Go bulldawgs!...then Almedia,,,,(near Bloomsburg), then Catawissa, then Mifflintown, then Harrisburg, Down to St. Pete Florida, back up to Harrisburg PA, then Halifax, then Millersburg, then Elizabethville....

After 44 years in Pennsylvania, (with the brief time in Florida), We moved in 06' to South Carolina.....

I live very near Charleston, love the weather here, love the palm trees, ocean, salt air, Southern hospitality, and Cuisine.....

BUT....miss Pennsylvania.....unfortunately, not enough to contend with the 7 months of winter.....:(
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    a yinzer is a blind fan of pittsburgh sports. i despise them and they make the whole area look like a bunch of *kitten*

so its someone who dont like pburgh sports? hate to be cornfusing.....just never heard of a yinzer.

no, not someone who doesnt like. quite the opposite. they have blindness that doesnt allow them to see objectively that as much as they are *****ing about their guy getting held that the offensive line holds just as much. that as much as crosby get hit after the play, cooke or orpik hit others just as much after the play.
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    a yinzer is a blind fan of pittsburgh sports. i despise them and they make the whole area look like a bunch of *kitten*

so its someone who dont like pburgh sports? hate to be cornfusing.....just never heard of a yinzer.

no, not someone who doesnt like. quite the opposite. they have blindness that doesnt allow them to see objectively that as much as they are *****ing about their guy getting held that the offensive line holds just as much. that as much as crosby get hit after the play, cooke or orpik hit others just as much after the play.

gotchya PHEW im outta the loop huh?? haha
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I'm from Ridley, which is not too far from Philly
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    Southeastern....York county....stewartstown
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh!
  • blue_eyes_
    blue_eyes_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just north of Harrisburg, feel free to add me.
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sicler
    Options
    Russell Pa! Feel free to add me.
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Irwin Pa here!! Lets go Bucs!! Go Steelers!!
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I now have to remove my Dingmans Ferry entry as I'm back in NY, but I'll re-do it when I'm back next summer........
  • underworld58
    Options
    Butler, Pennsylvania right here! :drinker:
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in Camp Hill, PA
  • CoachNo
    Options
    Berks County checkin in!!
  • webertj26
    webertj26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! PA! I'm in Grove City (45 mins north of Pittsburgh).
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm from the BURGH! South hills :)
  • matabill
    matabill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    representing Levittown, PA
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    SEPA, montgomery county.. feel free to add me.
  • marsk91
    marsk91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah~ Pittsburgh!
    (In Latrobe now for college)
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    HOLLA!!! From the WB :happy: