I want more friends to share our good and bad days :D

Options
Hello there!
I joined MFP back in March 2015 and since then I gathered lots of active people that fill up my news feed every day. This helped me much, especially when I was reaching out for some mood booster and they were always there for me.
Many are still there, many got lost in the way, some came back, some not ...so I just thought it would be nice to have an even more active news feed because that was my main inspiration.
In this months I've lost about 35lbs, slow and steady, waiting to go back home and dive again into some strength training - if you didn't do it yet...do it! Really, trust us!

Anyway....add me! :D

Replies

• ness79
    ness79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new and trying to keep going add me
  • Helenmknight
    Helenmknight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been losing weight since January. Have lost 1 st. I know slow and steady is good but sometimes wish it would come off quicker. Need to stay motivated. More than happy to encourage others. Always helps me to stay motivated when I'm encouraging others . Xxx
  • arienette2
    arienette2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to be active in documenting my journey. Will add!
  • beardybuddha73
    beardybuddha73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The tortoise was right! I've dropped 21 pounds since the start of January, but I've been through this once before when I lost 90 pounds. I know it's gonna start really leveling off.

I'm all about honesty, mindfulness, discipline and positivity.
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I've accepted and sent out some friend requests, thank you all!
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Could always do with friends. Feel free to add xx
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained a lot over my life. I am three months in again and down about 19 pounds. Would love the support from anyone. I have used MFP to track for a while but just started to use and read the boards, thought WTH can it hurt right...
    Please add me too!!
  • Ashlea_Cooper
    Ashlea_Cooper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    My journey starts today :)
    Since having 2 kids I have gained ten kilos which I havnt been motivated enough to lose, but now we are planning a family holiday to Bali in June and I want to look and feel my best.
    I do NOT own a pair of scales, for me I just want to feel good in my clothes, gain energy and feel sexy for my partner :)
    I would love some friends to help motive me and have fun with along the way.
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me more friends more motivation
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wohooo! So many new friends, I'm excited to read all your updates!