310 shake

tamoushig44
tamoushig44 Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2016 in Food and Nutrition
I recently started the 310 shake, along with the 310 lemonade and 310 thin. I got the vanilla flavor, and I think it tastes pretty good, comparing it to a lot of other protein shakes. I've been replacing my meal once or twice a day with the shake and I take the 310 thin pill once a day which suppresses your appetite and I drink one packet of the 310 lemonade per day. It's only been a week so I can't stay I've seen a difference in my weight loss but the shake doesn't keep me that full and my appetite has somewhat still been the same so not sure if the pill or lemonade are doing anything. Would love to get some feedback from people who've tried 310.

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Surely you can provide your own feedback, as you're taking all this hokum yourself?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    I recently started the 310 shake, along with the 310 lemonade and 310 thin. I got the vanilla flavor, and I think it tastes pretty good, comparing it to a lot of other protein shakes. I've been replacing my meal once or twice a day with the shake and I take the 310 thin pill once a day which suppresses your appetite and I drink one packet of the 310 lemonade per day. It's only been a week so I can't stay I've seen a difference in my weight loss but the shake doesn't keep me that full and my appetite has somewhat still been the same so not sure if the pill or lemonade are doing anything. Would love to get some feedback from people who've tried 310.

I'll be fair from the get-go and say I have no experience with 310 products. I would encourage you, however, to be patient because a week is such a short amount of time in the scheme of things and weight loss isn't always linear. You'll see weight loss with a calorie deficit, so whatever you do with 310, make sure you are maintaining a deficit.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Unless you're WILLING to eat this way the rest of your life, then results will be temporary. The program is just constituting a calorie deficit and you don't NEED to pay for that. Basically you just eat less calories than you burn. So if you burn 2000 in a day and eat 1500, you'll lose weight.
    If you're still really hungry after all that 310 program, then the deficit is likely too high.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    edited February 2016
    28 servings for $68. That's absurd. It's an expensive protein shake that's a blend of whey and pea protein. The reason for the blend? To save them money on production costs. Their vitamin blend is actually inferior quality to a non-name brand multivitamin. You'd be better off buying cheap protein powder and vitamins from Walmart or Costco. You might even get better quality doing it that way.

To address your concerns: The pea protein is rarely filling and we have no way of knowing how much of the shake it is. I have no idea what is in the other things, but I would look at overall context of diet rather than the supplement you are using. Supplements shouldn't be the foundation of a diet. Consider whether you are getting enough calories.