Remotivating!!! Fitbit friends?

Options
Hey all! My goal is 35-40 lbs lost ! I want to do it the healthy way, and am looking for anyone to start a good support group! I also have a Fitbit, so hmu!

Replies

• Kelsiox
    Kelsiox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kelsii-ox@hotmail.co.uk
  • Anne_R91
    Anne_R91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fitbit HR friend here! I've had it for 30 days and it's a fantastic motivator. :)
  • sara243
    sara243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have similar goals and an HR Fitbit
  • Mslizwiththetattooonit
    Options
    30-35 here! Always looking
    For peeps!
  • jocelynpost
    jocelynpost Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a Fitbit user, need to track my eating for acountabity.
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me as a friend if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin
  • Bibia2418
    Bibia2418 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit one, given to me when my cousin upgraded. I love it! Great motivator. Need some friendly motivation from people too!!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I have had a fit bit for 3 years, been on MFP for 4 years.

add me if you like

www.fitbit.com/user/24WS2G

• trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit HR and the Aria weight scale as well. Everyone here feel free to add me!
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a Fitbit hr charge. Does it sync up to mfp? And how do I add people? I can't seem to figure out how to do that. It keeps trying to make me connect to Facebook.
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use my gear2 these days but I'm so tempted to start wearing my fitbit too so that it syncs up with MFP. LOL!