5am Workout Challenge

Options
TheCampaign
TheCampaign Posts: 45 Member
Challenge this week is to post here when you are working out at 5 am starting Monday and ending Friday! Who will make it to the end?

Replies

• CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Nope. lol. don't think I'll ever be that person.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I can do 6 a.m. I used to do this but I stopped during the winter and I really need to get back to it.
  • russellmarcia0721
    Options
    Challenge this week is to post here when you are working out at 5 am starting Monday and ending Friday! Who will make it to the end?

Count me in.
  • BarbnKY
    BarbnKY Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How about 530 am?
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    6am is a good start! 5:30 even better! Just post the second you begin your work out so you get a time stamp!
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    BarbnKY wrote: »
    How about 530 am?

Works!!
  • TheCampaign
    Options

Count me in.

Le' do eh!!!
  • russellmarcia0721
    Options
    How do I join the group?
  • idupack
    idupack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This seems like a heck of a challenge. See you all in the morning!
  • cside691
    cside691 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in and started
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    How do I join the group?

Just star the conversation so it is easier to find later
    And Monday morning just post when you start your workout
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    Monday 5am workout started! It's gonna be a good week for all of us!!!
  • idupack
    Options
    Monday - 5am workout started. Good Luck Everyone!
  • idupack
    Options
    Maybe this is an ignorant question, but does the time stamp adjust to your local time zone?
  • scrapperthoke
    scrapperthoke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I work out at 5:00 am every Tuesday and Thursday doing strength and 25 min cardio. M-W-F is focused on cardio and time fluctuates based on recovery needs. Typically by 5:30 or 6:00 am. Love morning workouts. Life doesn't interfere that way.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm at Planet fitness at 4:30 Tuesday-Friday and workout at 9am on Saturday. You can do it guys, get it done and over with.
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    idupack wrote: »
    Maybe this is an ignorant question, but does the time stamp adjust to your local time zone?

I am not sure I saw someone's time stamp said 7 am on my feed but I'm not sure if on there feed it says 5 am @idupack does your time stamp say something between 5-6 am? Even if it doesn't adjust to the timeline I'll give the benefit of the doubt but then your time stamps should be consistent
  • idupack
    Options
    I'm in Pacific Standard Time so for me, my post was at 4:55 am. I was curious because your post said 2:35 am when I logged on this morning.
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    idupack wrote: »
    I'm in Pacific Standard Time so for me, my post was at 4:55 am. I was curious because your post said 2:35 am when I logged on this morning.

So all the times show relative to your own time zone. I'm east coast so my 5am is your 2am. As long as the times are consistent no matter the time zone it still counts! By the way @idupack nice job starting at 4am, I wanna see if I can hit that tommorow morning, Good job to everyone else also!!
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am totally in, except starting tomorrow