C4/Preworkout

Options
So I've noticed when I take any type of supplements I am now starting to feel naseous! Anyone else have sensitivity to preworkouts? Never have I had issues with this before from taking 2 scoops to 1/2 of one scoop now and still feeling sick.. SADFACE

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    It could be the preworkout itself, the mixture of ingredients, the caffeine content, too much physical activity with it all still in your stomach. Id try another brand, maybe wait longer before your workout after taking it. Smaller dosages. I've noticed I get nauseas from Hyde PW. So i stopped taking it, switched to a brand with significantly less caffeine and I feel much better.
  • ramskermfc
    ramskermfc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    C4 is pretty tame compared to some, but you may just have a sensitivity to something in it. You can try reducing the amount you take and give it a little time to see if you adjust. If not, you may need to move on from it. I've had a few that just didn't agree with me . . . even one that was a newer version of a pwo that I had used before and liked.
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I went from C4 to No-Explode (BSN). Pretty happy with it. No sick feeling at all. IF it's the caffeine then you can find some that are caffeine free. I used one by Dymatize that was pretty good.
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I went from C4 to Mpact. Now I'm using Noxipro/Noxivol together (they are meant to go together) and have no problems. Getting better workouts with it than I did with the other two, and using less.