My Confession

Options
Hello! My name is Angela. Although I'm not new to MFP, it has been over 3 years since I've been an active member. When I first started MFP, approximately 5 years ago, I eventually lost about 30 lbs. But, within the last few years, I've gained 20 of those 30 lbs back.

About 3 years ago, my husband and I found out that we were expecting. We were already blessed with 3 boys, and although that particular pregnancy wasn't planned, we were just as thrilled. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be, and I had a miscarriage. Up until then, I had never had a miscarriage. And afterwards, I totally lost it. I ended up eating what I wanted, when I wanted, and as much as I wanted. I wasn't active, and I had that "I don't care" mentality.

But, 3 years is long enough. I'm back, and I'm ready to change. I'm ready to start living a more healthier lifestyle. Of course, I can always use some motivation and support. So, if you would also like some motivation and support, please feel free to send me a friend request. Afterall, it's hard to do it alone. But together we can make a difference.

Replies

• LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am truly and deeply sorry for your unimaginable loss.

Welcome back and congratulations on grabbing the reins and taking control back of your life.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. Welcome back.