New Mommy looking for baby weightloss pals

Options
Calling all mums,

I have a 4 year old and a 5 week old , im looking for other mummys to add so we can help eachother reach our goals but who also understand the difficulty of being a mum and trying to diet/exercise at the same time

Lets all join forces and help eachother xxx

Replies

• Peapod57
    Peapod57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am certainly in agreement here. My baby is 15 weeks old ....I have no idea what life was like before her - she takes up every second of my day now .....please feel free to add me as a friend x
  • elizabethmclaughlin85
    Options
    Hi! I have a four month old boy. I also have two stepdaughters, 4 and 6. Breastfeeding has made me a hungry beast all the time.
  • SonyaKou
    SonyaKou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will be joining your ranks in about 4 months! Lol. Currently using MFP to keep a steady weight gain. Feel free to add me!
  • CWylie03
    CWylie03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I have two boys, a 1month old and a 1 year old. With my 1year old when I started MFP I lost 16lbs, 10lbs in one week. I actually stopped using the app for a long time but now I'm back and ready to lose, hopefully I can stick with it and help motivate other moms and myself lol.
  • torriabowling
    torriabowling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm a new mum. Had a baby girl almost 4 months ago and I am so ready to get this going.