Advice

I've lost 18.5lbs since March 2013 and now I want to slowly lose one more.pound do that I am 120lbs. So is sticking to 1500 calories and keeping my diet and exercise going to help me gradually lose one more pound do you think?

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    One more pound? Spend a day eating green leafy salads and water.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Well one pound shouldn't be hard to lose. Eat at a deficit and you'll lose the one pound.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    I've lost 18.5lbs since March 2013 and now I want to slowly lose one more.pound do that I am 120lbs. So is sticking to 1500 calories and keeping my diet and exercise going to help me gradually lose one more pound do you think?

Your prob. better off walking then lowering your calorie intake,
    but 1lb? You wont notice 1lb.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    1 pound won't be noticeable, except on the scale. What I mean: no one will be able to look at you and be able to notice that you lost 1#.

Also, good luck maintaining at exactly 120# on any given day. Naturally, your body fluctuates 3-5 (sometimes more) pounds due to water, hormones, food, sodium, food waste, etc.. Maintainers usually have a range, say 120 +/- 5 pounds, which means 115-125 is still a "maintaining" range for said person.

Also, without any stats no one can tell you if 1500 calories would be good or not.
  • lohlgren
    lohlgren Posts: 34 Member
    Just keep at a deficit until that lb is gone. And I disagree with the others that you won't notice a 1 lb loss. I do. I'm close to goal and can feel the change on a daily basis whether it's up or down. And congrats with maintaining!