Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to add some friends, especially other big guys

2»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I'd love more guys on my friends list since the vast majority of my friends here are female...

And that's a BAD thing? :huh:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Friend request sent...I'm on here daily and keep an open diary
  • brianrodenkirk
    brianrodenkirk Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 6'3" and was 290 at my biggest. 268 when I started MFP. I don't really have a goal weight in mind. I just want to lower my body fat %, and put on some muscle mass. I've been working with a trainer 2x a week for 20 weeks. I only have a couple friends but would love to add more. I've started to hit a wall with my diet and could use some pushes for motivation.

Feel free to add me. Anybody. Bueller? Bueller?
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    I'm a big guy. I'm 6'2" and when I started working out, I weighed about 270. When I started here at MFP, I weighed 263-264. I've lost a little over 10 lbs so far--So I'm about 252 now. and I want to try to lose another 10-15lbs. I do a ton of cooking and have been an avid cook for more than 20 years. I will send you a friend request. I could use some more guys on mine.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Not a guy but I act like a 12-year-old boy sometimes...

:huh:

• BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    My name is Brian. I am 6'2" and weigh around 450lbs. It really sucks. I had gotten down to 358 using this site a couple years ago, but then things happened and I lost my way. I found myself back up to my high of 452 and back on this site.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Grimm I started right around your same weight and now am down to about 260. I would like to get down to about 220 and then evaluate where I want to go from there. Sounds like we are both have similar goals, glad you decided to pick things back up even after your trials.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Like so many others here, I started at 307, I'm 5'10". I'll definitely send a request. Always looking for motivational friends. I log daily and am trying to stay pretty active on the forums.