First week!

One week down, lost 3lbs! Not a bad start right? Currently 209lbs. Can't wait to be below 200!

Replies

• Deckhand562
    Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats! Not a bad start at all! I'm currently 201, lost 28 lbs, am ready to be under 200 as well! You can do this!
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Congratulations! It's my first week as well and I've lost 5 lbs. =) ***cheers to us***
  • I just finished my first week and only lost 1.2 pounds :/
  • marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    Week 2 started today so I'm with you guys :D only i decided not to weigh myself. Don't want to worry about it too much yet, i just want to concentrate on the diet and what i eat for 2 weeks. Should see a bigger gain and less likely to get annoyed with it early on, haha.
  • anitagrace2514
    anitagrace2514 Posts: 2 Member
    Week 2 started today so I'm with you guys :D only i decided not to weigh myself. Don't want to worry about it too much yet, i just want to concentrate on the diet and what i eat for 2 weeks. Should see a bigger gain and less likely to get annoyed with it early on, haha.

I hear you. Contemplating waiting 2 weeks before I weigh in again :smile:
  • DrTiffany30
    DrTiffany30 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting this week too! I have a hard time being consistent with my food/exercise. However, I've got several trips planned as motivation!! Can't wait to see my results next week!!
  • Mooph1154
    Mooph1154 Posts: 3 Member
    Started today. I am sort of nervous, but definitely ready to see a change.