31F, 5'4". 235->152->235->201...

Hi, all. I joined MFP in 2011 under a different username. Over the course of the year, I lost 85 lbs. by counting calories and irregularly working out (mainly bike rides). I maintained that loss for three years. Then I started bar tending and for all sorts of reasons, gained all the weight back over another two or three years.

Every.Last.Ounce.

Here I am, back on MFP, logging and counting again. I've managed to lose 34 lbs. so far and have about 80 or 90 to go. Now that I'm in my 30s, I'm done pushing it with my health and appearance. I'm on track to keep losing and have promised myself never to gain this weight back again. I'll stay vigilant forever if that's what it takes. And it will.

I'd like to have some more, active friends to chat with. Send me a friend req with a little message about you.

Sometimes I eat weird stuff that's bad for me but it's in my allowance for the day. Deal with it. Sometimes I drink a lot of alcohol. Not often. But it happens. I'm a human.

I'm not a micromanage-y friend. I won't "like" every single bite you ever eat and I don't want you to do that to me either. I have work, school and a life. MFP is a nice little place to check-in with likeminded "losers". But I just want partners in crime for the real big milestones.
  • Lost a bunch of weight after a long plateau? Let's talk about that.
  • Finally shed the baby weight during her first year of preschool? Come on, we gotta blab about it.
  • Gained back 10 lbs. and need motivation or just to gripe? I'm your gal.

Let's do this. :)

Replies

• alohaarcuni
    alohaarcuni Posts: 4 Member
    I'm pushing fifty and I have lost weight when I got divorced, but now I have gained my weight back and then some...need some support in the exercise department... :)