Replies

• joighodaro
    joighodaro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 7 stones to lose as well, I am here if interested x
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds + to lose, feel free to add me if you like. I have an open diary to friends.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    I have 80# to lose. I have been on a plateau for over 6 months, left mfp in Jan. Joined Weight Watchers, didn't like their food database, quit. Now back to tracking on mfp. Have lost 24# last year and have a goal of 60# for this one.
  • Myheartstrue
    Myheartstrue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I started a year ago with 195 pounds to lose I have 68 more to go.
  • Zacksmomma04
    Zacksmomma04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have a long road ahead. Just beginning my journey, if your interested I would love the ad :)

• welsh31
    welsh31 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 10/11 stone.
    Add me x
  • booknerd137
    booknerd137 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me! I have around 110 lbs to lose!
  • bmauldin710
    bmauldin710 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    You can add me if you like. I started about 1.5 months ago with 191 pounds to lose. I've lost 23.4 pounds since then. So 167.6 pounds to go. Can always use friends who'll be here for the long haul.

What are you eating and doing I've been faithfully going to gym for 4 weeks supplementing with protein shakes abs have only lost. 4lbs
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    You can add me if you like. I started about 1.5 months ago with 191 pounds to lose. I've lost 23.4 pounds since then. So 167.6 pounds to go. Can always use friends who'll be here for the long haul.

What are you eating and doing I've been faithfully going to gym for 4 weeks supplementing with protein shakes abs have only lost. 4lbs

I eat whatever I want just much less than I would have used to. I don't workout. At least not yet. I have a very active job though and go for a walk maybe once a week.

My diary is open, have a look.
  • Hazeldog7
    Hazeldog7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to find some friends here. I haven't actually figured out how to add friends yet. I'm back after a 4 year hiatus and am just getting started. I'd be happy with 75-100 lbs lost.
  • ohhaiitsshelby
    ohhaiitsshelby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got about 80 pounds to lose and I can't find the accountability to do it! So we can all do this together!
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've more than 70lbs to go. Feel free to add me too
  • steeda2
    steeda2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 80lbs to lose, you can add me to. I have no friends on here yet. Just started
  • alotofcars2009
    alotofcars2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 200 pounds to lose i just started yesterday so if anyone can help me to encourage me please feel free to add me
  • HappyEight
    HappyEight Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've got between 80 to lose to be at the high end of a healthy weight. My only goal right now is 40ish, as that will get me below 200! Looking for friends and support!
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Please add me, too! I have 110ish to lose yet, but that could fluctuate as I get lower. I also seem to hit roadbumps. :blush: Hypothyroid and kids and stress (always a day late and a dollar short). But this time I'm in it to win it.

I have an open diary, cook mostly from scratch, and shamelessly love ice cream. :wink:
  • nineben
    nineben Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I just started on here 2 days ago, I'm setting out to lose about 60lbs, looking for friendly support and motivation along the journey :)
  • DeashaM
    DeashaM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me if you want. I want to lose about 80lbs which will put me at around 150lbs. We can motivate each other
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me
  • NumZoom
    NumZoom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im lookin to lose about 30kgs. About 70lbs i think. Just reached my first week using mfp! Add me!